Sunday, February 20, 2011

Quick Update

Quick Update regarding the last post...

I'm doing better. Getting all that out through writing helped. That night I talked to Brian and asked him what time I should have dinner on the table, etc. My sweet husband said "did we go over this a few months ago."  Haha, 'yes, yes we did but we will keep going over it again and again until I get it!'

So I made myself a loose evening schedule and posted it on my cabinets. Last week went pretty well. Not perfect but on target. And that is about all I can ask for or expect.

1 comment:

  1. It is always a treat when I meander over to your blog!!! Way to keep a good perspective on things! I must visit you here more often! I did try and add you to my blog list......shows how not techie I am! I will try again, because I don't want to miss any gems like this one!

    ReplyDelete